25 Kasım 2010 Perşembe

disko sineği - 25.11.2010

Playlist:

Console - My Dog Eats Beats
Doctor Flake - Sueurs Froides
Fink - Pretty Little Thing
Menomena - Weird
Sleigh Bells - Infinity Guitars
Altspeak - Little Things
Arcade Fire - Modern Man
The Postal Service - This Place Is A Prison
Coconut Records - West Coast
The Dodos - The Season
Tame Impala - Alter Ego
The Tallest Man on Earth - I Won't Be Found
Midlake - Roscoe
Nine Inch Nails - I'm Afraid of Americans
Xploding Plastix - Treat Me Mean, I Need The Reputation
Miami Horror - I Look To You
Alphawezen - Days
The Knife - Marble House
Ladytron - Destroy Everything You Touch
DJ Shadow ft. Mos Def - Six Days
Andain - You Once Told Me
Emilíana Torrini - Telepathy
CocoRosie - By Your Side
Iain Ballamy - If I Apologised
Calexico - Black Heart

şuradan da gömçürülebilir.

büyüklerin ellerinden, küçüklerin gözlerinden.

0 vız:

Yorum Gönder